When entering the Park you must carefully read the regulations and the safety rules relating to the use of the facilities. Please evaluate your own capabilities, wear a helmet and act with due care so as not to put yourself or others in danger. Everybody who enters the park must wear a helmet.
(sub-section of the ski regulations)
- The snowpark is a ski run for the sole use of expert skiers and snowboarders. It is equipped with kickers, ramps, rails and rollers (hereafter referred to as the “facilities”) and is designed for performing tricks and maneuvers.
- Before using the “facilities” it is compulsory to check them over and assess their level of difficulty.
- In order to assist the rider in assessing the facilities they have been colour-coded, like ski runs, as follows:
BLUE = medium difficulty
RED = difficult
BLACK = very difficult
- It is the sole responsibility of the user to evaluate the difficulty of the facilities in relation to their own abilities and equipment and to use the facilities with caution. Look before you leap!
- Helmets are compulsory for all users including adults; users are also advised to wear other protective equipment.
- The facilities can only be used by one person at a time.
- It is forbidden to stop on or nearby the facilities.
- In the event of a fall move off the piste as fast as possible.
- Snowpark users are to be held fully responsible for any accidents, injuries or damages caused to themselves or others.
- Unless otherwise stated here, the rules in force on the ski runs (as set out in the piste regulations) are also applicable within the snowpark.
- The management reserves the right to close the snowpark whenever necessary and to ban anybody whose behavior is deemed dangerous to themselves or to others.
- The use of the snowpark is a sporting activity, like skiing, which involves certain risks. Therefore it must be used at all times with necessary care, caution and awareness of individual capabilities by skiers and riders with an appropriate level of physical preparation.
- In the event of accidents, the management of the Park and of the ski lift company will not be held responsible but will guarantee first aid assistance.