PASSES - WINTER SEASON 2019/2020
The Bardonecchiaski ski pass is valid in both Bardonecchia ski areas - Colomion and Jafferau - with more than 100 km of runs and 21 ski lifts. For snowboarders there is an innovative snowpark.
There's a wide range of ski passes from a 1 day pass to a 12 day pass, a points pass, a season pass and also family passes.
You can also acquire personal insurance at an extra cost:
- € 2.50 Euros for daily packages
- € 5.00 Euros for weekly packages
- € 6.00 Euros for several days, non-consecutive days as well
- € 12.50 Euros for season package during the week
- € 19.00 Euros for season packages
Ski passes can be bought from the Ski Pass Office and from the ticket offices at the ski lift departure points at the following times:
Piazza Europa, 15
From 8.30 a.m. to 12.30a.m. - from 2.30p.m. to 7.00p.m.
Ticket offices at the lifts
From 9.00a.m. to 4.45p.m.